Why Lowe & Associates?
Why Lowe & Associates?
Steven T. Lowe is A-V rated by the nationally recognized directory of attorneys, Martindale-Hubbell*. signifying that his legal abilities are of the "highest standard" and his professional ethics are "unquestioned."
The Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ are an objective indicator of a lawyer's high ethical standards and professional ability, generated from evaluations of lawyers by other members of the bar and the judiciary in the United States and Canada. [...] Legal Ability ratings are based on performance in five key areas, rated on a scale of 1 to 5 (with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest). These areas are:
- Legal Knowledge - Lawyer's familiarity with the laws governing his/her specific area of practice(s)
- Analytical Capabilities - Lawyer's creativity in analyzing legal issues and applying technical knowledge
- Judgment - Lawyer's demonstration of the salient factors that drive the outcome of a given case or issue.
- Communication Ability - Lawyer's capability to communicate persuasively and credibly
- Legal Experience - Lawyer's degree of experience in his/her specific area of practice(s)
- AV Preeminent® (4.5-5.0) - AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
The firm is well-established with a solid reputation for top quality work, but equally importantly for putting the client's interests first, which is why Mr. Lowe has been designated as a "Super Lawyer" since 2009.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.
The firm employs a precision approach to litigation: cost-effective, strategic, and results-oriented. We always explore creative solutions to the resolution of disputes before recommending that a client proceed with a lawsuit.
The quality of the firm's work is comparable to that of large firms; however, unlike large firms, we are able to handle legal matters within a reasonable budget and/or on a contingency or partial-contingency basis.
*CV, BC and A-V are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.